Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Stealing Thunder


I know that few of the people that read Kat's extremely popular blog also read mine, however, I did want to be the first to unveil her cutest bed creation ever!
I don't have the receipts to know what it cost and I don't want to, but just bask in the cuteness that is a yellow Anthropologie bedskirt, green with white polka dots Isaac Mizrahi Target sheets and a soft cotton Navy blue comforter. And, of course, a poodle with X-ray eyes.
I'm not even sure if I'm still qualified to lay in the bed because of my overall lack of style and couture (whatever that means), but I'll have to talk to Kat.
And to close, here is a photo I took this morning while at the laundromat washing and drying the metric ton of linens Kat has accumulated in her neverending quest for CTE (cutest thing ever!). Needless to say, the soda machine company could use a remedial currency spelling course.

1 comment:

Jonesy said...

That's a pretty good fashion post (I just skipped the bookie one, no offense). Our beds should get together sometime, since we have that same yellow Anthro. duvet cover.