Thursday, June 7, 2007

Here we are

Kat and I are now in Tucson and enjoying the new apartment. When we tell people we live in Sabino Canyon, they tend to raise their eyebrows, signifying that they are trying to figure out whether we are rich, insane or both. This is definitely a beautiful area. The views are amazing, and the vistas are so sweeping, it is almost difficult to capture it on camera.
The apartment complex is nice, and Tucson seems great. The weather has been spectacular, and we have had a great time at the Tucson Museum of Art, the Tucson Botanical Gardens and even the Tucson DMV.
A few shots of Tucson as well as a bunch of good ones from Lloyd's graduation are now up at my Flickr page here.
There is almost too much hilarity to cover over the past few days. Simply my driving a 26-foot U-Haul truck from Yuma to Phoenix and then to Tucson is enough for a WB sitcom. I managed to not crash or kill anyone, but I was hardly sad when I turned it back in.
I've been doing a lot of document shredding, looking at lots of help wanted signs and eating at Chipotle. It has been tiring, but Kat and I are excited about what Tucson may bring. It seems like a great place. We hope to be very happy here.

No comments: