Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm here

Hey brah, just an update on life on Me Street in Our Town.

Mom, thanks for sending the glove. I've never been good at softball, but I'm going to try anyway. There is a low talent threshold for law school sports, so I'm sure I'll be fine. Plus, it's Lloyd's glove, so I'm sure it has lots of magic in it.

Lloyd, I saw that Chris Paul went off in the game you attended, but the Spurs' dull boringness was too much to overcome. Did you fall asleep during any San Antonion possessions? That was a nice dunk by GINOBILI!, though.

Keith, sweet beard. Keep it up. Also, thanks for your advice on all things technological. We were both born in the wrong century. I'm from the 1700s and you should be living in the 2300s. Think how small the iPods will be then!

Kat, thanks for keeping the house purty. Everyone should totally see the new shams. I mean, QTpi.

Dad, I know you.

Everyone else and the people who have already been mentioned, my life just keeps on going. Everything is well. The weather is nice in Tucson. The Buzzsaw are where no Buzzsaw have gone before. LeBron is on broadcast TV today, although it is only against the Pistons, who I think are afraid of him. Yes, the economy is terrible and I may be one of the few lawyers in history to die of starvation, but doggone it (see, another of my 18th century phrases, just like jumpin' Jehosaphat) I'm feeling good. I'm sure it won't last long - probably just until the meds wear off - but that's OK. Enjoy the "big game" (Roger Goodell looks over my shoulder menacingly) if you like football, enjoy the commercials if you don't. Later.

No comments: