Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Photos

Kat's ear featuring half of one of her gifts.

Kat and Lily enjoying another gift that matches quite well with their outfits.

This is me enjoying my new shirt that Lloyd sent me. Although it did not lead to a victory on Christmas Day, I still liked wearing it. My hand signals represent the Suns being the 8th best team in the NBA (not because I'm a member of the Van Buren Boys).

This is me looking through my new binoculars that Kat's parents sent me. Kat got some as well. They are great for looking at houses that are built on the mountains north of our apartment.

This is Lily taking a sniff of her present. It contained a new hedgehog plush toy, which soon will be destroyed. That is how you know she likes it.

Thanks to all who sent gifts, and I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas.

4 comments:

Marc said...

Ah! The good ear.

Kat G said...

Yes! We chose the one that wasn't mangled by your dog!

Marc said...

We had the best man available sew it back on. Get over it!

Kat G said...

It's a good sewing back on! Just not the one I use for close ups!