Tuesday, July 1, 2008

No noose is good news

I have nothing to give you people. I had a good weekend with Kat and will be back to see her for the 4th of July weekend as well.

Since I have no information about myself to impart, I thought I would point to this article - from a news outlet for which I did at one time work. The subject of this story has been nice enough to sleep on a couch in a house that his family owns, so that I, an interloper for the summer, can continue to sleep on a bed. I appreciate that service even more than teaching English in Cambodia thing, although that is admirable too.

I'll try to come up with something for my numerous readers soon. Until then, keep it crunk.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Dear Jeffrey, I am going to see if this will go through. MOM

Shirley said...

Dear Jeffrey, Wow! Now I only need to remember my password! I loved the update. Congrats on the Law Review article acceptance! I love Kat's new entry also and the pictures! Love and prayers, MOM